Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OBSESSED with the RIH RIH/DRIZZY Duo


Definitely confessing to the obsession that I adore adore adore and want to know more more more about these two. They shot such a sexy Whats My Name ? video, Matt Kemp doesn’t seem to be in the picture anymore, the lustful Grammy performance, the NBA all- star performance. Photos that give me more energy to fuel this love THANG, I knoowww they got goin on. She is bad as hell and he’s CANADIAN, something about well brought up Canadian boys that we all just melt for. Both so hot on the charts, an amazing friendship between them and past lovers, they NEED to just be together. What do you guys think ? I totally think they are smushing on the side, as Snookie would put it. Could it be that Jay and B type of thing, time will tell for this 23 and 24 year old, I forgot and remembered how YOUNG these two are. Either way they are both dominating in their careers, and felt it was something to be thought about. Celebrity relationships are a guilty pleasure, just ADMIT IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment