Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T.I. Admits To Being a Junkie

Rapper T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, has openly admitted to being addicted to prescription pills. The not so shocking revelation happened during an interview T.I. granted to Vibe Magazine’s December issue. That’s when the troubled rapper explained he was first introduced to pain killers oxycontin and hydrocodone after a series of dental surgeries.

Here’s what T.I. had to say about the meds:

“After the pain went away, I kept taking it. I had like five, six prescriptions. So, I had, like 80 pills. Everyone else might drink or smoke a blunt, I took a pain pill. If you rationalize putting yourself in harm’s way, risking your well being, your health, your freedom, your family’s well being and livelihood in order to be high, that’s the rationale of a addict.”

Now, T.I. says he’s sober, adding that the September night of his joint arrest with his wife, Tameka Cottle, is what shook him straight.

Here’s what T.I. said of his wife:

“She went with me to some meetings and counseling. She ain’t got no problems. Her thing is she smokes. Smoking weed is different than taking pain pills. You can smoke weed today and not smoke another blunt for another three months.”

Wait there’s more!!! Keep Reading…

http://www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment